If you are looking for a perfect location for your wedding, there is none that compares to the backdrop at Kelley Creek Farm. From breathtaking mountain views, beautiful ponds and spacious groomed lawn areas to our historic racing horse barn, Kelley Creek has it all. Design your wedding just as you’ve always dreamed. Make it as casual or elegant as you like. Kelley Creek provides the setting, you provide the details.
Perhaps you’d like your family pet to be in the wedding or have your childhood horse carry you to your nuptials. Animals are always welcome to Kelley Creek Farm.
Kelley Creek Farm also offers a beautiful setting for engagement and bridal pictures as well as rehearsal dinners.
- Monday – Thursday: $2,000
- Friday and Saturday: $2,650. (Not available Sunday or Monday)
- You will have use of the facility from 10am to 10pm.
- We have a maximum capacity of 200 guests on the farm (adults and children).
- To secure your date, a non-refundable deposit of $700 is required (applies to your total rental fee).
- The full balance is due 60 days prior to the event at which time we will collect a refundable security and damage deposit of an additional $500 (or keep a credit card on file), refundable within 7 days after the wedding, provided there is no damage or breach of contract claims, including cancellation.
- Should you cancel within 60 days prior to the event, there are no refunds
- Access to the beautifully manicured grounds
- Greeter – welcomes guests
- Parking attendant to direct people to appropriate parking locations
- Trash bags, receptacles and removal
- 40 Adirondack chairs
- Picnic tables
- We can help shuttle your guests with our go cart
- There are two bathrooms
- New in 2018 – Enjoy our completely refurbished bridal room
- A complimentary 1 hour photo session. Additional time is charged at $50 an hour
This fee does NOT include
- Tables and chairs
- Music, etc.
- However there are no restrictions as to which vendors, etc. you use (We have a list of references for your convenience.)
- Service of alcohol is allowable but spirits (mixed drinks) must be served by a Utah licensed bartender